Shred-it is the largest document destruction provider in the world.
In 17 countries and in 170 markets, we’ve become the world-standard and industry best-practice for information security and workplace privacy.
In the more than 30 years since our inception, we have developed proprietary technologies
, exclusive protocols and practices
, and innovative products and services
, designed exclusively to protect businesses of any size from the ongoing threats and risks of workplace privacy breaches.
As the trusted choice of both small businesses and large organizations, you will find Shred-it is the preferred partner
across almost every sector – from government and healthcare, universities and colleges, banks and financial institutions, to police forces, military, and intelligence agencies.
Shred-it safeguards businesses with an always on, integrated ecosystem of secure products and services that include:
- Shred-it Secure Document Destruction, the industry best-practice, providing paper shredding services tailored to our customers’ specific needs;
- Shred-it Specialized Products & Services take workplace protection beyond paper shredding with auditing tools, and Hard Drive Destruction;
- Shred-it Workplace Privacy Policies keep your business secure every day by ensuring every employee understands where the risks for a privacy breach occur and the steps they can take to ensure security;
- Shred-it Secure Chain of Custody, our better-than-industry standard of practices and protocols ensure confidential information remains secure at every stage of the destruction process; and,
- Shred-it Certified Information Security Professionals, the specially-trained and certified professionals who deliver friendly customer service and the highest level of expertise.
- All built on a foundation of Global Sustainability & Social Responsibility
Shred-it is a world-leading information security service provided by Stericycle, Inc. Shred-it’s information destruction services ensure the security and integrity of our clients' private information. Shred-it services protect more than 500,000 global, national and local businesses across 17 countries worldwide.
We protect what matters.
Learn More about Stericycle
For more information about Stericycle, we encourage you to review some of the key company documents.
The Stericycle Story
Stericycle Code of Conduct
Stericycle Team Member Handbook
Stericycle Communication Solutions Team Member Handbook